Executive Studio, Producer/Director
Cupertino, CA, USA | Apple
Operations / Production
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we believe that new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Our Executive Operations team is looking for an experienced Producer / Director to lead high profile video content projects that meet the Apple standard. The producer who fills this role will have the opportunity to be on the forefront of bringing high level messaging to life, ranging from routine-yet-exceptional internal communications to creatively-captured projects with a global audience. They will be involved in the inception phases of dynamic projects, but also will respond efficiently to urgent requests. They will have the unique chance to drive and up-level the creative direction of projects, while also overseeing production operations and talent management. This person will also act as a liaison for both internal and external stakeholders, including project teams, creatives, and production partners.
- 5-10 years of working experience as a creative lead producer or director.
- Skilled in content creation, production processes, and logistics.
- A creative and highly driven outlook with the proven ability to not only improve ongoing projects, but also to create new and innovative approaches to content creation.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with global partners and navigate within a corporate structure.
- Proven history of managing and directing high-level executives or talent.
- Ability to act as a liaison between creatives, project teams, and production vendors.
- Comfort with tight schedules and ambiguity in a rapidly-evolving production environment, often working outside of normal business hours and on multiple projects at once, while successfully meeting production deadlines.
- Excels working in a team environment by sharing ideas, taking feedback, and embracing creative solutions.
- Experience leading production crews and editors.
- Budget and resource management skills.
The candidate for this role will have the opportunity to produce high-quality content from inception to completion. This Executive Studio Producer will manage all aspects of projects, from the biggest decisions to the most minor details, working in close collaboration with internal partners throughout Apple, from Public Relations to Retail, from Government Affairs to Services, all in collaboration with the studio production crew. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, self-motivated, and very flexible as they act as an intermediary between a diverse set of stakeholders. The producer will also be required to manage and provide direction to high-level executives prior to and during filming.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Already a member? Sign In