Finance Reporting Sr Group Manager
Tampa, FL, USA | Citi Private Bank
Job Description:113 people have viewed this job
· Lead, develop and manage the US Regulatory Transformation Leads located in the FRSS Centers
· Develop and effectively leverage project plans and metrics to coordinate, execute and track key activities and deliverables and monitor and continuously improve processes and systems.
· Work closely with key FRSS, Finance, Risk and Technology partners to ensure alignment with strategic goals, robust status and expectation management including collaboration to remove roadblocks and optimize opportunities.
· Design, implement and align effective processes and controls to support a sustainable audit ready production process. Evaluate risk and controls needed to manage tactical solutions required to enable transformation progress.
· Manage a rigorous and well communicated Change Management process to ensure timely and accurate changes are applied to the RegInsight platform, its configuration and subscriptions
· Provide ideas and solutions to stabilize and optimize the US Regulatory Reporting future state leveraging operations, reporting and technology best practices including emerging technologies like robotics, visualization tools, anomaly detection tools, etc.
· Deliver effective status communication to Senior Management.
· Manage and deliver productivity goals including financial targets as part of the FRSS Budget process.
The ideal candidate will have 15+ year’s work experience in finance, accounting and / or risk. Experience managing large projects in complex operational environments. Solid team building and Leadership track record.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, CPA or its equivalent
- 15+ years’ experience as a senior finance officer in a global organization
- Previous Management experience, strong people leadership skills
- Large scale transformation and project management experience
- Excellent issue management and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate with senior managers
- Stakeholder management
- Tech Savvy
- Must possess knowledge of Finance and US Regulatory workflows and reporting application systems and experience in the utilization of database technology.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills that can contribute to building relationships with our stakeholders and within the FRSS US Regulatory team. Solid Team management is a core requirement.
- Process migration and transformation experience supported by solid Project management.
- Ability to understand and follow the strategic direction charted by the US Regulatory Global Process Lead.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Excellent communication skills, team orientation, and ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization.
Already a member? Sign In