Finance Reporting Sr. Manager, VP (Reg Reporting)
Tampa , FL, USA | Citigroup
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
The Finance Reporting Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to provide regulatory analysis and reporting in coordination with the Finance team. Additionally, the Finance Reporting Senior Manager develops reporting and control procedures to accurately prepare information required for financial reporting and analysis. The overall objective of this role is to ensure business/department financials are prepared and delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible to manage the corporate coordination and analyzes of U.S. Corporate Regulatory.
- Reporting including, but not limited to FRY9C, FR Y11, FR2314, FR2644 and FFIEC reports.
- Responsible to manage a team of Sr. Analysts and interact and liaise with U.S. Regulators (Federal Reserve Bank of New York, U.S. Trustee, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and U.S. Department of Commerce).
- Responsible for the interaction with global financial reporters ensuring business data, variances analyzes and submissions are on time. Though various review methods ensure accuracy and liaise with the Regulators on behalf of Citigroup, Inc.
- Prioritize material issues and directing operations units to investigate and resolve root causes while facilitating the appropriate escalation process and ensuring that corrective action.
- Maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures, ensuring key controls are in place and both standardize and optimize processes globally.
- Represent the organization with external parties including auditors and regulators
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, finance or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in Banking and Regulatory Reporting.
- Previous Management/Team Lead experience required
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Access knowledge
- Ability to organize multiple parallel tasks/streams
- Strong communications skills a must excel in business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, compliance, Technology, Corporate Tax and Finance) to ensure communication, collaboration and agreement
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
- Ability to learn/understand some technical implications of system design
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Already a member? Sign In