Financial Risk Management- VP
Atlanta, GA, USA | Suntrust Robinson Humphrey
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Responsible for the origination of Interest Rate, FX, and Commodity derivative solutions for clients. Works closely with relationship managers, credit risk, other capital markets products, and support functions to deliver solutions to all lines of business, including corporate and investment banking, commercial community banking, commercial real estate, and wealth. Total group revenue expectations of $100-200mm
- Applies extensive industry/market/product knowledge to drive revenue production and business growth.
- Plays a key role in developing strategy and objectives for designated business area.
- Responsible for managing a small to mid-size team of originators and support staff.
- Handles all aspects of client interactions, including generating ideas and structuring derivative solutions for clients, development and pitching of marketing materials, directing and coordinating execution of transactions and working closely with partners in relationship management and capital markets
- Some responsibility for representation with fiscal, legal, regulatory & trade entities.
- Works closely with credit risk management to ensure proper risk/reward balance of derivative transactions
- Attracts and retains top talent. Mentors and coaches junior staff
- Individual revenue contribution of $5-10mm
- BA/BS degree
- Licenses: Series 7, 63
- 7-10 years of related work experience
- In-depth knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector and/or financial products
- Advanced skills in financial analytical, sales, presentation, client relationship management, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship management
- Superior skills in written and oral communications
Already a member? Sign In