Fraud Risk Manager
Geneva, Switzerland | The Pictet Group
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Corporate Functions includes the Group’s non-banking activities and employs more than 600 people. These functions are carried out by specialists with expertise across all business units, and include Communications,
Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal, Organisation & Digital, Risk and Tax departments.
As a member of the Business Risk - Group team you will be in charge of protecting the Group and its clients against the risks of fraud, strenghtening the internal control framework of the Group and monitoring adherence to internal guidelines with a focus on payment activities, and educating colleagues and communicating on fraud topics.
• Carrying out and documenting the controls on unusual transfers and client call-backs as part of our anti-fraud procedures; reporting regularly on the effectiveness and efficiency of these controls (including the ability to ensure ongoing monitoring during official holidays and deal with urgent cases immediately).
• Supporting anti-fraud activities (analysis, recalling funds, reporting if needed, next steps and corrective actions) and interacting seamlessly with stakeholders (Front Office, Back Office, Controllers) in a spirit of partnership.
• Conducting ad-hoc investigations, including following up on action plans and attending ad-hoc committees.
• Raising awareness of fraud topics within the Group and reminding staff of/requiring compliance with internal rules.
• 5-7 years’ experience in internal controls or an internal audit role with a good understanding of payment activities.
• Solutions-oriented and proactive mindset.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work.
• Ability to prioritise activities based on key objectives and adapting to operational constraints (ability to adapt to a moving environment).
• Very good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Verbal fluency in French and English mandatory; other languages (German in particular) would be a plus.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel and PowerPoint) and Tableau, knowledge of Avaloq and NetGuardians a plus
• Must be resident in Switzerland.
Already a member? Sign In