Global Consumer Group Technology Analyst, VP
Irving, TX, USA | Citi Private Bank
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:114 people have viewed this job
Lead Analysis supporting a major Technology Functional or Product Line
Project cost analysis
Collection and Analysis of Opportunities and Risks
Leading Enablement of Productivity for Global Consumer Technology
Effective ability to meeting rigorous monthly timelines for team members and stakeholders
Analysis to dimension and document business implications of technology investments
• 7+ years of analytical experience as a Business Analyst/Financial Analyst
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
• Experience in financial reporting and budgeting.
• Ability to work independently when necessary
• History of success working in a team environment.
• Well developed communication skills, both oral and written (includes presentation development)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment
• MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
• Cognos TM1, Business Objects a plus
Alrdeady a member? Sign In