Global Software Product Manager
Eindhoven, Netherlands | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
We’re looking for a Software Product Manager to join our Philips Hue Business in Eindhoven.
As a Software Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving the Automations Valuestream of Hue Connected products focused on delivering the easiest to control and experience automations and accessories that are reliable, scalable and seamlessly integrated into the system.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining system and mobile app features and assisting developers, product owners and other product managers in their delivery. You will help keep requirements clear for everyone, and drive discussions on system improvement.
- Own the Hue Automations valuestream strategy, roadmap and go to market plan.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather and define product requirements and features.
- Identify system impacts of newly proposed products and solutions.
- Work alongside developers, product owners and UX teams to answer questions and clarify specifications when need arises, particularly on mobile app side.
- Liaise with project management teams to support the Agile development process, clarify and enforce project timeline.
- Stay up to date with offers from the competition, in order to anticipate trends and requests.
- Document system changes and specifications.
- Master level degree in Management with Bachelors in information technology and other relevant programs.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience and/or relevant experience.
- Experience with software automation, IoT, Cloud based systems is preferred.
- Previous experience or solid taste for mobile software would be a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain good attention to details and organization skills.
- Self-starter able to take the initiative and lead discussions on certain topics.
- 'Can do' mentality and willing to go the extra mile.
- Recognized team player.
- Strong communicator, factual clear and concise.
- Analytical and fact based mindset
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Already a member? Sign In