Graphic Designer (Digital)
Novi Sad, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Design / Graphic Design
Job Description:67 people have viewed this job
ABOUT IVY EXEC
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 2 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
As a Graphic Designer for Ivy Exec, you will play a key role in working within our marketing team to translate our brand guidelines into a variety of visual outputs. You will be responsible for creating numerous digital, and web design work, from concepting and creating, through to final digital files or printed pieces. Expect to work on projects ranging from digital ads and email marketing campaigns, to whitepapers, slide decks, and photo editing.
The person in this role needs solid expertise in the creative process, a solid attention to detail, advance knowledge in Adobe software, and be able to stay up to date on latest trends and design concepts. They will support the marketing and sales departments in their print and digital communications.
· Learn the Ivy Exec suite of products and be able to apply brand strategy guidelines in creative approaches to target consumer groups
· Design, build, and execute the visual components of the Ivy Exec brand presence in accordance with the brand strategy as well as marketing and promotional initiatives, objects, and goals while incorporating modern design solutions
· Maintain the Ivy Exec brand in all designs
· Collaborate with Marketing to develop art for digital ads, print collateral, emails, social media graphics, web banners, and more
· Design email campaign artwork in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
· Understand and flex style to match various brand style guides
· Incorporate UX design into website navigation, design, and layout
· Utilize the creative brief to guide design decisions
· Develop and create compelling content
· Participate in brainstorming sessions with the marketing team
· Help with creating and editing brand copywriting for collateral pieces, website, and more that effectively translate the Ivy Exec brand voice based on brand guideline
· Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Marketing or related field.
· 1+ years of experience working as a Graphic Designer or similar role at a brand company, ad/creative agency, or freelance directly with clients
· An inspiring and strong portfolio showing strategic, conceptual, and creative design work
· Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
· Experience in Adobe Premier, After Effects, and/or HTML/CSS
· Knowledge and experience in email marketing design
· Direct UX design education and experience is a plus
· Excellent time management abilities with a proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
· Demonstrate keen attention to detail and service-oriented approach
· Swift and efficient at file creation, editing and preparation
· Experience in digital, traditional, social and mobile media
· Able to use a computer extensively and learn new software quickly
· Ability to work individually and in a team environment
· Demonstrated ability to take direction and create an effective design
· Passion for cycling and/or the outdoors
· A collaborative mindset
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone. At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Our founders believe transparency is important.In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor to new ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future! We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people: personally and professionally.
Already a member? Sign In