Group Creative Director, Marcom Interactive
Cupertino, CA, USA | Apple
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the perfect development and execution of world-class communications. Marcom is seeking a senior creative leader to partner in planning, management, and delivery across Apple’s owned and distributed interactive marketing platforms. In this role, you will directly oversee the Interactive creative organization, a diverse set of designers, writers, experience strategists, and creative technologists active across Apple.com, Apple Retail platforms (online and in-store), Apple branded Channel platforms (online and in-store), 3rd party platforms and emerging digital ecosystem areas. You will partner closely with the Interactive’s Group Production Director and the Group Technology Director to define and drive the Interactive Team strategic, creative, technology vision and executional roadmap that will transform the way people learn about, experience and shop for Apple products and services. You will join an established strategic, creative, and production team, and collaborate across the multi-disciplinary Marcom organization, and across Apple globally, to build, transform, and launch experiences that surprise and delight our customers.
- You have at least 15-20 years of overall experience and 5 years of management experience as a strategic creative leader in a creative-focused agency or in-house at a leading brand.
- You have a diverse portfolio of integrated and innovative digital work.
- You have a strong vision and passion for technology, ensuring that it does what it should and operates in a safe way.
- You are have strong narrative skills.
- You have substantive platformcom, app, eCommerce, and emerging technology experience (like AR, VR, AI), with various software development methodologies.
- You are a hardworking leader, with excellent management, mentorship, and interpersonal skills, who can motivate, encourage, and manage a team through ambiguous situations.
- You have experience playing a key role as part of a leadership team which drives a culture and vision for a digital organization, forging positive relationships with ability to influence without authority.
- You can cogently and articulately present, collaborate, and respectfully debate with senior partners.
- You have strong analytical skills, can understand customer data, and convert into insights and actions.
- You thrive in a collaborative and creative environment where excellent ideas are celebrated no matter where they come from.
We are responsible for leading from the overarching digital strategy to the launch of the marketing communications and platforms that represent respective products, services, and initiatives. We partner with Executive teams in Marcom and throughout Apple to ensure alignment on priorities, strategy and objectives. We have oversight of Apple’s owned interactive marketing ecosystem, crafting a detailed experience for our customers. We team with strategic, creative and business leaders across Marcom and Apple to deliver communications across multiple customer touchpoints. We lead teams that partner closely with Apple Product Marketing, PR, HI, ID, Services, to deliver the digital marketing plans for marcom work and initiatives. We are passionate and active in communicating Apple’s dedication to Accessibility, Environment, Privacy, Inclusion and Diversity and Human Rights. We work with Apple Geo Interactive Directors providing operational direction for Apple’s WW Marketing communications, as well as specific Geo campaigns. We deliver new approaches to the planning, development, and execution of Apple’s communications in our given brand or area expertise, including working to develop process, structure and staffing, resources, and external support. We enthusiastically establish trust, credibility, and influence, and we get results throughout the organization at all levels and across departments in a highly matrixed organization. We use our strong strategic and creative point of view to act as advocates within the Marcom community in order to push work forward. We demonstrate creativity in problem solving, dynamic and unconventional thinking, and quick adaptation to new technical areas. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Already a member? Sign In