Jacksonville, FL, USA | HCL Technologies
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:109 people have viewed this job
Education & Experience • Graduate with 12-15 years of experience in IT services
• At least 6 years of experience in IT Infra Technical & Operations Management and People Management
Job Responsibilities: 1. Management of IT Infra Operations / Steady State team
2. Accountable for overall Operations from multiple tracks (MNS, Wintel, Virtualization, Unix, DB, Storage, Backup, Service Desk, DC Ops, Desktop etc.)
3. Customer relationship building, meeting customer expectations and achieve targeted CSAT
4. Effective monitoring, control and delivery of services within agreed SLAs using different methodologies, tools and ITIL processes
5. Proactive problem management and handling of escalation timely
6. Contribute to P&L Budgeting & PIP Objectives
7. Ensure a delightful customer experience across all touch points and maintaining this at a cost of service which is in line with budgets
Skills & Abilities: • Excellent Communication & presentation skills, and managed clients directly for distributed service delivery. Must have experience in customer management as well as vendors management, services review with customer - WOR, CSI and MOR
• Ability to meet dynamic customer expectations by constantly innovating new ways within the limited budget/manpower by enhancing productivity and implementing cost effective solutions.
• Experienced in IT projects planning, execution and control. Must have expertise in Reviewing projects progress / performance, establishing milestones and ensure delivery on time.
• Must have strong technical background and worked with both onsite and offshore locations for USA clients.
• Experience in people management with a team of at least 75+ members – Resources management, Quality review, work load analysis, future goal setting, performance review, setting growth path etc.
• Plan, schedule and conduct performance reviews with Customers and conduct Customer satisfaction surveys where applicable.
• ITIL Certified, strong understanding of business processes and expertise in managing operations following the ITIL processes
• Monitor service delivery quality, cost and track profitability of contract and assist in continuous improvements of delivery processes and quality. Ensure service assurance audits at all customer touch points through feedbacks to all stake-holders to ensure gaps are bridged.
• Managing Service Operations with a span of control extending to many customers across the geographies.
• Ensure a standardized service for all customers spread out in all locations by ensuring standardized processes
• Evaluate financial viability of each Customer interface processes vis-à-vis cost of service
• Must be able to understand dynamic customer behavior, their expectations, and aspirations. Dynamic skills in managing the outage situations and crises.
• High levels of analytical thinking. Must be able to analyze market segments, customer behavior and competition
Already a member? Sign In