Head Of Enterprise Partner Management
London, United Kingdom | Uber
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
Uber Eats is looking for a Head of Enterprise Partner Management. This is a critical role that will own the strategy for making Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for restaurants in the UK. This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, and leadership. You will lead a team of 10+ account managers focused on driving growth for our partners whilst delivering the best experience to our customers.
What You'll Do
- Develop a winning strategy: You will be in charge of shaping the Enterprise Partner Management strategy in the UK; deciding which partnerships the team should prioritise and setting ambitious goals to develop those relationships.
- Build meaningful relationships with top partners: Deliver exceptional growth and experience to our Enterprise partners, from leading commercial discussions to delivering sustainable, long term growth. You will work with your team to build joint business plans, solve operational problems, advance partner priorities, and scale our growth products with our partner base.
- Build tools and processes: Use your analytical ability combined with operational rigour to build tools and processes that your team can use to drive forward partnership KPIs.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with stakeholders in the Restaurant Operations, Community Operations and Marketing teams particularly to deliver the best service and value to restaurant partners.
- Lead a high-performing team in a fast-changing environment: Attract, motivate and develop a robust team of 10+ account managers. Build an incredible culture for your people with customer-obsession at the heart of everything you do.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of experience in account management or business development in a large business or a growing startup
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial acumen. Excel modelling is required and SQL knowledge is advantageous.
- Unparalleled business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Experience collaborating directly with C-level executives of major businesses
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Already a member? Sign In