Head of Product
Menlo Park, CA, USA | Jones Lang LaSalle
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
At JLL Technologies, our mission is to bring technology innovation to commercial real estate. We are looking for product leaders who will own and to drive our strategic roadmap. As Head of Building OS Technology Products, you will work to define our strategy and product development roadmap for products that are needed to manage and operate the functioning of commercial real estate. This includes applications and systems in areas like workspace management, lease administration, energy and sustainability, project management, lease administration, etc.
This individual will work closely with our internal delivery teams, technology partners, and cross functional engineering, UX, and related teams.The Product Management discipline is the ‘CEO of the product’, owning customer experiences and roadmap of solutions to meet those needs, along with the day-to-day business management and performance accountability. By combining end user value with business value, this ensures a clear, single point of accountability for the performance of the product and business.
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to provide a vision and experience in a product ownership role to pioneer new Proptech categories?
The Expectations For Success
The ideal candidate will have a strong product management & strategy background with experience leading teams. A great product leader sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. They will be expected to provide business teams with strategic advice on leveraging technology and data to drive key business outcomes – increased revenue, cost reduction, and increased employee productivity. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
• Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
• Build and maintain the roadmap for products, user personas, and top use cases. Liaise with the business teams to understand key customer pain points, opportunities to devise product strategy
• Manage the entire product life cycle. Be the key interface with engineering and UX/UI teams to drive product delivery and milestones
• Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
• Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
• Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
• Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
• Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
• Minimum: BS degree in technology, computer science strongly preferred
• Experience building and managing Product teams
• 10+ years in Product Management
• Worked in technology companies in Product leadership roles
• Hands-on experience helping craft great product experiences
• Strategic thinker who is able to articulate the competitive advantage and craft a path
• Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
• Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication
• Ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex domains
• Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving.
Already a member? Sign In