Head of Relationship Management (Enterprise Partnerships)
Tampa, FL, USA | WePay
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
The U.S. Strategic Distribution Partnerships Group is on a mission to empower small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) through frictionless access to world-class software and financial services. With this mission in mind, JPMorgan Chase acquired its integrated payments business, WePay, in 2018.WePay technology provides payments infrastructure to independent software vendors (ISVs), software platforms, and other companies enabling them to integrate payments and other financial solutions into their applications that ultimately serve and empower SMBs.
Rapid digitization across the globe has increased demand in our capabilities. Our team is expanding and we are looking for a dynamic, client oriented, employee/culture focused, leader for a new client facing team that will drive the relationship with some of our largest and most complex partners.
This individual will play a key role in executing against our business strategy to retain, deepen, and grow relationships with key partners. This includes co-innovating with partners on a product Roadmap by partnering and representing the “voice of the customer” with our internal Product teams, driving revenue growth and be comfortable developing business cases as well as leading responses to RFPs.
This leader will lead a team of relationship managers that are responsible for the retention, expansion and ongoing management of Partners who utilize our Integrated Payments solutions.
What You Will Do:
• Strategist: Develop and implement client & portfolio strategies in line with overall business objectives. Set KPIs to align with business objectives, and monitor portfolio performance-- tracking critical metrics and instituting oversight and engagement necessary to achieve portfolio growth.
• Culture builder: ability to assess skill and drive top performance through recruitment, training, recognition initiatives and career planning. Demonstrate a commitment to a diverse and inclusive culture.
• Coach the team – helping team members navigate complex contract negotiations and renewals, leveraging communication skills to achieve favorable outcomes in win-win negotiations.
• Relationship expert: Maintaining strong senior level relationships with key decision-makers within the portfolio and within the industry in order to ensure retention of client relationships will be key to the success of the candidate. Serve as an escalation point of contact for clients, prospects, and internal departments.
• Collaborator: champion internal initiatives that enable portfolio performance. Participates with senior management in defining, developing and executing retention strategies for market or channel specific objectives. Create value for our clients by influencing product & solutions strategy.
• Compliance and oversight: Know business processes end-to-end, owning governance strategy and day to day execution. Maintains an understanding of risks impacting the business; assures appropriate oversight of risk management initiatives; partners with senior management to escalate and resolve risks appropriately. Coaches employees to incorporate compliance and controls into their customer discussions as a means of understanding the client’s business.
What We Are Looking For:
• 10+ years of B2B client management/leadership.
• Strong working knowledge of payments (card present and card not present), as well as SaaS environment, is desired.
• Strong drive for results.
• Ability to work effectively cross-functionally; demonstrated leadership , influencingand execution skills at the executive level , internally and with clients.
• Ability to effectively represent the “Voice of the Customer”.
• Thought leader with a solid understanding of key performance drivers, as well as platform dynamics in the marketplace.
• A bachelor’s degree with a strong preference for a master’s of business administration (MBA).
Already a member? Sign In