Head of Total Rewards Digital Enablement
New Brunswick, NJ, USA | Johnson & Johnson
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Head of Total Rewards Digital Enablement located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Global Cross-Total Rewards Head of Digital Enablement will work with key internal and external stakeholders to coordinate design, implementation, and ongoing support of digital solutions related to the Global Total Rewards Strategy and offerings, which strives to enable the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our workforce and their families to have a societal impact.
- Deep technology expertise coupled with HR domain knowledge. Experience in Total Reward and Wellbeing platforms is preferred.
- Shape continuous improvement roadmaps for digital solutions.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise (Senior Executives, HR leaders, external vendors and other stakeholders across JJT, GS and Digital) and across Total Rewards (including Compensation, Benefits, Global Health Services, etc.) to design and deliver streamlined, integrated end-to-end digital solutions across TR. Stabilize digital solutions and manage knowledge transfer to GS for steady state
- Rationalize J&J TR technology ecosystem and maximize existing investments via vendor synergies.
- Review and monitor TR specific digital solutions effectiveness to drive continuous improvement
- Actively benchmark and keep a pulse on Total rewards and Wellbeing tech industry and digital innovation
- In partnership with GS conducts on going listening on the different digital tools and provide recommendations for improvement, life cycle etc.
- Supports the Total Rewards VP for participation and preparation in the Digital Council. Oversees the budget of digital tools within TR and collaborates with GS for TR related tools.
- Serve as a visible advocate and spokesperson across the enterprise and engage key stakeholders to reinforce the strategic importance of enabling well-being at J&J.
- Contribute to a high-performing and highly-skilled global team and the development of a strong pipeline of global, diverse leaders within Total Rewards and across the HR Function. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within Total Rewards teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.An advanced degree is desirable (MBA, Master’s/Ph.D. in HR, or related discipline).
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive business experience. Experience designing, managing and implementing HR strategies or Employee Benefits and Wellbeing programs is desired for some of these roles.
- Strong business acumen; understanding of key global business trends (e.g., organizational functions, regulatory, legal, economic conditions) is required.
- Vendor management experience is desired.
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives and broad Employee Value proposition communication strategies.
- Strong collaboration skills across business lines and geographies
- Excellent executive presentation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and to influence others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans
Already a member? Sign In