Health Client Leader - HWE
Virtual, IL, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
The Client Leader has overall accountability for all aspects of administration for their aligned client portfolio while delivery exceptional business results to Alight.The Client Leader creates a delivery strategy and then leverages their team to execute with precision and high-quality leading to exceptional client satisfaction.A high performing Client Leader understands the client’s own strategy and ensures that Alight is bringing the right solutions and people into the conversation.
- Accountable for health administration to client(s)
- Expert in managing client relationships and leading teams
- Agent of change
- Brings a strong, solution focused Point of View to all conversations
- Have a strong understanding of Alight’s solutions
The Client Leader is accountable for delivery a broad spectrum of tasks, including:
Client Delivery Focus
- Play a vital role in the managing, creation and presentation of the materials for client stewardship meetings
- Understands what success looks like to all parties and then ensures execution to deliver
- Participates in important project debriefs with the client (including Annual Enrollment)
- Consults clients on best practices and legislative changes, when needed
- Ensure solutions developed meet client needs
- Develops and grows relationships with all levels at client
- Participates in strategic conversations with the client
- Takes actions to ensure smooth contract renewals
Project & Administration Delivery
- Understands mitigation plans for client team projects and ongoing work
- Oversees and approves client action plans
- Ensures Continuous Improvement (CI) projects are effective and purpose driven for clients
- Ensures overall operational delivery of a client team
- Aware of potential E&O and opportunities to mitigate as well as participates in E&O conversations with Alight Leadership/Client
- Creates resource strategy to meet business deliverables
- Acts leadership connection with peers in Customer Care Teams, Shared Services, Point Solutions elsewhere in Alight
- Sets the tone for colleague and team development with managers
- Acts as mentor and coach to all
- Develops colleagues to be ready for next role
- Coaches team members how to deliver proactive feedback and is willing to have the tough conversation.
What does a day in the life look like?
- Leads training courses for domain and operational fundamentals
- Performs extracurricular activities and participates in ad hoc initiatives
The Client Leader is the General Manager of their client team.On a day to day basis, the Client Leader leverages their team and resources to deliver exceptional results to our clients and Alight.You will be able to quickly pivot and flex to proactively meet all challenges facing administration delivery.Overall, day to day activities could include:
- Providing expertise on broad market trends, solutions, operations, compliance, and product currency
- Act as both a client and an Alight advocate, as needed
- Taking actions to ensure profitable results
- Taking actions to ensure high quality operational effectiveness
- Ensure a client specific roadmap is developed and delivered to the client
- Act in overall governance and stewardship capacity for aligned clients
- Develop and grow team through personal connections
- Ensuring client and Alight projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with high quality
- Lead Alight internal projects to grow our business
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Already a member? Sign In