Istanbul, Turkey | Randstad
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:106 people have viewed this job
- Reporting to the CEO, HR Director will be responsible for the overall HR function and act as a strong HR Leader to the entire company in achieving the business objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies especially talent acquisition, training and development, performance management, succession planning.
- Deeply analyse information and applications.
- Be responsible for strategic data to influence business decisions.
- Be responsible for implementing the collected analytical data into actionable insights across all lines of business;
- Managing analytics strategies according to the business needs;
- Leadership charisma
- Outgoing – communicative
- Open-minded, innovative, informed
- Energetic, mobile, motivated, driven, winner
- Team Player
- Out-of-the box thinker
- Excellent English Speaker
- Excellent work ethics
- Identifies and Nurtures talent
- Motivator, mentor, coach
- Utilized technology as a business tool
- Representation skills
- Change manager, Project leader
- Brand loyalty brand ambassador
- Understands and believes in company's values, strategies
An ideal candidate must have minimum 15 years experience on human resources practise with an experience in a challenging environment.
Already a member? Sign In