The Woodlands, Canada | Alight Solutions
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
The HRFS Analyst is responsible for the day to day execution of deliverables across their assigned clients, which can include multiple service locations and platforms. The Analyst is responsible for ensuring timely execution, as well as developing solutions to complex problems across their assigned clients. The Analyst can serve as the primary operations escalation point, internally and externally, along with the Senior Analyst and / or Domain Process Lead. The Analyst will also be responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, contractors and vendors as appropriate.
• Act as subject matter expert and execute assigned deliverables for clients in aligned focus area (ie: Payroll, HCM, and Talent).
• Monitor the workload across aligned operations ensuring business as usual and projects are delivered to required deadlines with quality. Actively monitor operational health by testing and ensure processing checklist/SOP is followed
• Execute and support required recovery plans and Root Cause Analysis documentation, as necessary
• Conduct applicable risk-based auditing to ensure consistent and accurate results
• Ensure appropriate evidence is provided/documented for SOC Control tasks
• Drive overall quality control as well as support and identify opportunity for process optimization and automation
• Support the Operation Service Manager (OSM), Client Service Manager (CSM) and/or Delivery Executive in consultative best practice conversations with the client(s), as required
• Partner with Client Service Manager, Domain Process Lead and/or Service Delivery Manager to mitigate financial impacts of Errors and Omissions (E&Os).
• Adhere to Operating System guidelines and supporting POV and industry best practices
• Participate in completing SOC Audits, BCP, change management and creation and other process improvements
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 2+ years of professional work experience in Human Resources Outsourcing or related field required
• Workday HCM experience preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of HR, HCM, Workforce and/or related subject matter desired
• Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships with client contacts and internal teams and stakeholders.
• Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalates as appropriate
1 - 2 years experience in a related field
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Already a member? Sign In