Human Capital - Campus Recruiter
New York, NY, USA | Charles River Associates
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
Human Capital and Talent Acquisition
The Human Capital department is a team of about 20 professionals committed to attracting, developing, and retaining excellent colleagues across the firm. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset: inspiring excellence and bringing expertise and innovation to your role every day.
The Global Talent Acquisition team is central to CRA’s success by identifying great talent to join our firm.In this role, you will be responsible for supporting implementation of global TA solutions, taking ownership for full-life cycle recruitment, and coordinating day-to-day operational processes. You will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and work closely with the global Talent Acquisition team to drive the momentum of CRA through the acquisition of top talent.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Charles River Associates is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our focus on equity and inclusion, we work to ensure a fair and consistent hiring process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Role & Expectations:
- Oversee university recruiting for schools based in your region.Work with hiring managers to source and evaluate candidates, develop relationships with career centers, and manage overall candidate lifecycle including sourcing, assessment, and offer process.
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with clients (prospective candidates and colleagues).
- Participate in the CRA internship program.
- Support and manage our PhD hiring process.
- Support reporting and operations.Create reports and analyze data to evaluate campus recruiting efforts, providing data-driven insights on our investments.Proactively research, identify, and communicate market trends.
- Understand and market CRA’s unique value proposition as an employer, suggest and execute cultivation and brand-building events.
- Coordinate logistics and participate in campus related events.
- Coordinate internal recruitment activities, including customization of interview schedules and recruiting teams.
- Track all relevant recruiting data within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse).
- Participate in larger TA projects and initiatives, contribute creative ideas, and provide process improvement suggestions. Some examples include:
- Training on recruiting best practices
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- Branding, marketing and communicating the best things that CRA has to offer!
This job might be for you if …
- You are attentive to detail.You know that it’s important to sweat the small stuff because each hiring manager and candidate interaction has high visibility and impact.You are responsive, meet deadlines, communicate clearly, and deliver accurate, high-quality work
- You are a curious, resourceful, and collaborative problem-solver.You take initiative and run with your ideas, while at the same time drawing in the right resources and expertise from across the Human Capital team and beyond.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches and spring into action when needed.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy taking on difficult challenges, finding creative solutions and don’t get easily flustered. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it!
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new initiatives and challenges without waiting to be asked. You take ownership of your projects and assignments and truly want to make a difference.
- You like helping people. You are patient, proactive, and cool under pressure. Whether it’s assisting candidates and colleagues or working collaboratively on the team, you exude warmth.
- You communicate clearly. You write succinctly, using correct grammar, and are comfortable meeting and speaking with candidates and hiring managers.
- You love technology. You enjoy learning new systems, streamlining processes, and learning new shortcuts to your everyday tasks. You enjoy sharing your findings with those around you, too!
- You use your best judgment. You know how important confidentiality is and are comfortable in keeping discretion around sensitive information.
The benefits of being part of CRA and Human Capital:
- An inspiring, motivated and action driven team of global Human Capital colleagues
- Access to senior leadership with an open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Tuition reimbursement program to cover training and skill development outside of CRA
- Wellness program to promote health and well-being (e.g. nutrition counselling, financial wellbeing seminars, team fitness competitions)
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching program, flex spending plan and life insurance
Here is what you need in order to succeed!
- 4 year BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years related work experience with recruiting in a complex, fast paced and high-volume business
- Experience sourcing and recruiting diverse talent preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (v-lookups, creating pivot tables) preferred; Intermediate skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred
- Flexibility for evening events, occasional weekend work, and periodic overnight travel
Already a member? Sign In