Human Resources Business Partner
New York City, NY, USA | The Capital Group Companies
Job Description:80 people have viewed this job
As one of our HR Business Partners, you’ll play an integral role on the team that supports our Investment Group and Investment Related business groups to consult and influence in the design and delivery of HR solutions across a broad spectrum of topics including organizational design, change management, talent development, and diversity, equity and inclusion. Between both areas of our business, the team supports approximately 800 associates based in 14 Capital Group office locations.
You’ll provide thought leadership and equip our managers and associates with tools they’ll need to foster agility and innovation. Every day you’ll contribute to our long-term people strategy by partnering with the HR team and business leaders to elevate the associate experience, develop talent of the future and strengthen our organizational excellence. Working across your designated business group, you’ll manage large scale rollouts and projects that have direct impact on the people component of our business strategy. To thrive in this role, you’ve spent time working on strategic projects as an HR generalist, operate with a global mindset, and are able to influence others in key decision-making. You’ve worked on high performing teams and have the confidence and courage to add value.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You’re passionate about coaching, supporting and developing talent and have partnered with business leaders in developing high performing teams, building talent pipelines, and driving associate engagement.
- You’re a data person and know how to conduct HR trend analysis with large data sets across unique company and team cultures to identify opportunities.You make sense of data and turn information into actionable insights and recommend solutions.
- You’re constantly striving to find new approaches that improve traditional associate experiences.
- You’ve built a career on being a motivated achiever that brings positive energy to your interpersonal and business interactions.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environments where critical thinking and proactive teamwork with colleagues around the globe is essential for success.
- By asking great questions and bouncing ideas off others, you proactively share your perspective. You’re a skilled communicator and thrive in team settings by being authentic, respectful and engaging.
- You take a collaborative, considerate and thoughtful approach to strategic HR projects remembering behind every program are people who love their work.
- You connect the dots in complex and often ambiguous situations, deriving insights that are critical to advancing organizational goals.
- This team values your ability to challenge the status quo by improving existing processes and employing different approaches to align HR priorities with business outcomes.
- Locations: We are open to this role being based in London, New York, San Francisco, or Los Angeles
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
Already a member? Sign In