Information Security Engineer, Network/Systems Administrator
Hyderabad, India | Rimini Street
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:77 people have viewed this job
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek an Information Security Engineer resident in our Hyderabad, India office.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The Security Engineer, is a strategic and tactical technical position within the Security Operations Center (SOC). This position is responsible for the integrity of Rimini’s network systems, and will assist in the creation and maintenance of systems, along with support for complex security projects. Including hands-on engineering and research experience with a broad scope of skills in implementing technical security best practices.
Candidates that have experience as a Systems/Network Administrator with an interest in Information Security are welcome to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
- Supports, monitors and manages the Splunk SIEM environment by Installation, configuration and administration of the same.
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Acts as a consultant on special projects for multiple teams.
- Provides coaching and guidance to junior SOC staff.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Hyderabad, India
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in the area of Security operations center (SOC)
- Well versed in technologies like windows and Linux servers, Antivirus, Data loss prevention (DLP),and intrusion detection
- Must have experience building and/or maintaining Next Generation Firewalls, IPS systems, and content filtering solutions
- 2-4 years architecting, configuring, deploying, and customizing Splunk Enterprise or any other equivalent SIEM solutions (RSA SA, Arcsight, Qradar etc.,) and prepare relevant security metrics dashboards for the stakeholders
- Must have experience in the creating the work flow documents
- Need to have good experience of working in Security incident management and also the relevant Triage process
- Good to have experience with regular vulnerability and web application scanning methodologies
- CISSP or Splunk Certified Admin or Splunk Certified Architect
- 1+ years' experience as a Systems/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
Already a member? Sign In