Inside Sales Associate - Health Benefits
Virtual, FL, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:90 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Inside Sales Associate
Enterprise Sales - Southeast Team
Job purpose: This role is the main business development generator for an assigned region, focused on employer group sales of 1,000+ employees focused on non-broker leads for new clients.
Job summary: The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for a specific geographical area and within that territory is accountable for identifying business opportunities via direct group outreach. Once group outreach is made, the goal is to secure meetings, and be a part of the process with the regional sales producer to close the opportunity to exceed an annual sales goal. Generating the leads will come from this individual’s direct discovery, utilizing multiple angles to reach out and identify new opportunities. Once meetings are secured, the regional sales consultant will be the main sales producer, in partnership with this role. The Inside Sales Associate will need to partner closely with the Sales Ops team throughout the sales process, along with the regional Sales Consultants in order to achieve growth initiatives and exceed sales goals.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and sell business opportunities by developing leads, identifying customer needs and engaging the Alight regional sales consultant
- Daily calls and other outreach to employers across the territory – which may be potentially numerous states (targeted goal of 100+ outreach calls and follow-ups a day)
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support and information on Alight products and services and by recommending solutions
- Conduct product demos for Alight technology
- Partner with the Sales Support and Account Management teams to offer a smooth and efficient sales and client experience
- Utilize SalesForce.com and identify continuous improvement opportunities
Knowledge and skills required:
- Strong knowledge of the benefits industry and ability to quickly learn and understand Alight products and services to accurately relate to targets
- Ability to partner and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to execute and deliver results
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to adjust communication style depending on the audience, with previous experience in customer service and phone based selling techniques
- Ability to identify process improvements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce or related CRM
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years professional experience, preferably in sales related/lead generating role
- Experience in benefits administration technology, software as a service, or benefits advocacy and wellness solutions is preferred
Skills/other personal attributes:
- Team Player
- Ideally fun, yet mature…but at the very least…coachable
- Strong communicator focused on achieving results
- Great work ethic, organized and team player
- Able to work well under pressure
- Open to receiving direct feedback
- Willing to learn new things
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Already a member? Sign In