New York, NY, USA | Amazon
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:105 people have viewed this job
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help Media and Entertainment (M&E) customers leverage the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform to bring digital transformation for their video and content workloads in the cloud? Do you like to work on a variety of cloud services, building and implementing solutions on top of the AWS platform?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented and technical Integration Architects to help M&E customers accelerate their own success in the AWS Cloud. This builder position will join the Professional Services delivery team focused on AWS’s most critical video and media customer requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
As an M&E Integration Architect at AWS, you will have the opportunity to take AWS products, 3rd party products, and build solutions on top of Amazon’s cloud computing services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3/Glacier, Amazon CloudFront, AWS Media Services, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, AWS Media Service, AWS Thinkbox, and EC2 Spot, etc.) within our largest media customers. Integration Architects on our team have 8+ years of development and experience inclusive of a minimum of 2+ years of video based workflow experience.
Customer-facing experience is required, ideally having worked as a Consultant, Pre-sales engineer or other similar role.
Practical knowledge of the AWS is required in addition to having sound leadership skills and strong technical foundation in secure, scalable and reliable IT and video architectures.
What you’ll do:
· Identify platform gaps and lead development of solutions built on top of AWS core products for core video and media workloads.
· Provide integration of AWS solutions into customer environments based on architectures and designs.
· Participate and lead pre-sale customer evaluations and discussions as a subject matter expert on AWS solutions.
· Work closely with pre-sales technical teams, to ensure solutions are well-architected and can be successfully delivered.
· Coordinate and lead internal solution design review processes.
· Publish and present solutions in large forums of peers and customers.
· Act as a technical liaison with third-party vendors to understand integration requirements and implement custom solutions.
· Interact with our customers to ensure design, integration, quality, and deployment expectations are met / exceeded.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
· 8+ years working in customer-facing technical design and development role.
· 6+ years as a software development or devops engineer.
· 4+ years working with AWS Services.
· Has implemented or actively contributed to a testing suite used in part of an automated pipeline.
· Created and used diagrams as a common communication method.
· Has acted as Tech Lead and been a key decider in project direction.
· 2+ years experience with video and media workflows.
· Experience with Encryption and DRM.
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with CTOs, IT management, and developers.
· Experience integrating Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning into video workflows.
· Active contributor to open source projects.
· An understanding of Functional Programming principles employed by languages like Haskell/Clojure/Scala.
· Has implemented and managed CI/CD pipelines.
· AWS Associated Certified Certificate.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
Already a member? Sign In