Internal Audit Manager/Director
Malvern, PA, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
Thriving company in the Malvern, PA area is looking for a full-time Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team. The Internal Audit Manager will oversee and manage the internal audit activities while making recommendations to correct financial anomalies to position the company for long-term success. This Internal Audit Manager should display a strong level of integrity, analytical skills, and the ability to evaluate data to make informed decisions.
• Assist in the development of the annual audit plan
• Manage performance of audit assignments
• Schedule audit plans
• Provide leadership to assigned auditors
• Train new staff as needed
• Verify the accuracy of financial reports
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• 5+ years Internal Audit Manager experience
• CPA a must
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity to be able to adhere to regulations
Do you enjoy analyzing numbers and have great communication skills? Submit your resume for this Internal Audit Manager role to Jared Scholl – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
Already a member? Sign In