Investment Performance Analysis, VP
Bangalore, India | State Street
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
About the Employer
InfraHedge is an innovative specialist company focused that provides a managed account infrastructure for institutional investors to invest in hedge funds. Our clients are pension funds, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, funds of funds and family offices.
Our services are based on independent governance, transparency and rigorous risk management for hedge fund investments. Our services include:
- NAV Oversight
- Pricing Validations
- Risk Analytics & Interpretations
- Compliance to agreed strategy and guidelines
We bring decades of experience in building efficient financial operations infrastructure and a deep understanding of how to mitigate operational risk for institutions investing in hedge funds.
InfraHedge believes that institutional focus will redefine the hedge fund industry and thus our services break new ground in many ways. We differentiate ourselves by de-coupling asset management from risk management and are totally focused on providing a very high quality operating infrastructure and risk analytics that facilitate risk management.
Our core values are as follows and we expect all employees to demonstrate these in day to day work:
- Team work
- Positive Attitude
- Customer delight
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified, analytical and highly articulate individual with the right work experience to join a high impact company that provides leading edge services that will redefine how institutions invest in hedge funds. The right individual will be customer friendly, have a curious mind, a creative problem solving attitude, an uncompromising standard of personal excellence and an ability to lead a small but highly focused team that interacts closely with investors and hedge fund managers.
I. Technical Competencies
1. Customer Interaction
Serves as a source of technical information to answer and assist with client questions regarding:-
- Product Types & structures
- Industry developments
- Operational Issues
- Risk Issues
2. Manages the set-up of new funds and new clients.
3. Maintains ongoing relations with key client contacts
KPI Reporting Identification and suggestions on development of new services that can be offered to clients Identify areas of improvement for current services offered
1. Focus on documentation, controls implementation, team training
2. Keeps current on status of each fund by monitoring Account Managers review of all control reports.
3. Establishes and monitors control procedures for special client situations.
4. Ensures quality and timeliness of report delivery to clients.
5. Engages in problem resolution within bank and with external operations personnel.
6. Keeps current on industry and bank operations by reading financial press and internal mail.
7. Oversee Data Operations- Date is the key component to the service delivery model and this role is responsible for the quality and timely delivery of data.
8. Oversight of fund service providers with focus on operational risk.
People Management- Responsible for career management, learning and development of the team
- Specific Qualifications / Skills: Excellent client relationship skills;Experience in managing teams
- Level of Education: University Degree in banking/finance or related field. Additional finance qualification such as CA, CFA or FRM would be an added advantage
- Previous Level Of Experience:
- Specialist experience in the area of fund of funds and fund of hedge funds would be an asset
- Minimum 14 years of experience in operations or audit in collective investments, preferably with considerable client interaction.
- Should have exposure to NAV and Middle Office end to end operations
- Experience in onboarding funds and exposure to financial reporting
Already a member? Sign In