Investment Solutions Investment & Research Team, Vice President
New York City, NY, USA | J.P. Morgan
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
Understand Wealth Management’s Product Risk Ranking Model
Act as the Subject Matter Expert for its implementation across all Wealth Management Products.
Coordinate operating models and procedures to effect PRR Implementation owned by due diligence within Investment Solutions
Interface with Audit and OCC for all Product Risk Ranking implementation questions.
Annually re-rank supplied PRRs (over 700 products across 10 areas) and review and challenge MIS coming to SMIC from Global SM functions
Develop implementation plan and execute across WM Investment Solutions for the PRR of U.S. investment products.
4-7 years relevant work experience with a strong quantitative skill set
· Strong preference for candidate with background and knowledge of financial products and markets including basic understanding of equity, fixed income, commodity and currency market drivers and characteristics
· Preference for candidate with program management, change management, management consulting, or knowledge of wealth management businesses as well as controls or compliance
· Leadership, interpersonal, and collaboration skills, with the ability to lead multi-region / global initiatives successfully and engage with a broad range of individuals at all levels of seniority across various business segments
· Strong ability to learn new concepts, systems, processes, and initiatives
· Critical thinking, program management, analytical and communication skills with the ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate