IT Advisory Director
Atlanta, GA, USA | Crowe Horwath Consulting
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
As the IT Advisory Director involves leading and collaborating on IT advisory projects; helping clients make sound IT investments, align business needs with IT services, and lead clients and staff through large IT implementations. The position requires an ability to understand the market, manage strategic relationships, and accounts, with focus on standard of deliverables, program management and business development opportunities.
As the IT Advisory Director, it will be your responsibility to lead client IT capabilities (people, process, and technology), engage directly with client functional business leadership, lead and execute complex IT projects, communicate across multiple stakeholder groups, and lead change within a client organization.
Your role in our IT Advisory Practice as a IT Advisory Director, would be to help us deliver across 5 core offerings:
IT Due Diligence
- As part of a Private Equity Group’s evaluation of a target company, we assess the current state of IT and provide key recommendations for post-investment execution
- Key Areas of assessment Include: IT spend, IT organizational structure, business applications, security, IT infrastructure, and capacity to meet future business needs
IT Strategy Roadmaps
- We uncover key business objectives, assess the current IT state, and outline a multi-year IT strategy of many IT initiatives in order to drive results
- We assess the risk and potential business impact of each project and create a phased approach for implementation on these critical initiatives
IT System Selection
- We guide companies through the process of making their most critical and long lasting IT decisions
- We uncover key business requirements, research potential providers, assess alternative IT vendors, and build consensus around the winner
IT Project Management Office
- Companies often need support executing their most critical projects.Our team members may serve to fill key management roles as part of these projects
- We deliver through a structured project management framework to oversee the successful completion, working with client resources, vendors and consultants
IT Mergers, Acquisitions & Integrations
- We set strategy and oversee the integration of all IT related aspects of a Merger or Acquisition
- This high intensity process includes combining infrastructure, applications, people, and process
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe is one of the largest public accounting, consultinag and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Already a member? Sign In