Duluth, GA, USA | AGCO
Industry:Manufacturing (Light Industry / Consumer-Oriented)
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
The Enterprise Architect - Digital Operations is responsible to provide thought leadership and influence the organization to adopt enterprise level processes and solutions in various aspects of Enterprise wide Order to Cash functions. The architect would need the technical skills required to participate in designing, selling and delivering professional service projects in the field of software technology as per the Architecture guidelines and standards. He/she should be able to identify business issues, handle them effectively, envision and architect suitable solutions and discuss them with the business leadership, delivery teams, solutions team and information management teams. Designs Technical/business Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
The role would be in the Enterprise Architecture Digital Operations team. This role will also include responsibility for coordination of the development of architectural frameworks, as well as leading architectural domains such as technical, information security, data and/or applications.
Job Function and Responsibilities
Supports relationship with assigned business area leaders, key clients and other stakeholders through developing plans and discussion materials.
Develops / maintains an understanding of AGCO’s business processes and the application systems/infrastructure that supports them.
Aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services, partners and suppliers, organization, capabilities, and key business and IT initiatives. Promotes alignment within assigned business area.
Develops enterprise level architecture models and roadmaps within assigned business area as part of an overall corporate model using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques
Works with architect(s) to provide an enterprise solution that is scalable and adaptable to changing business needs. Promotes shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
Develops enterprise architecture standards and facilitates the adherence and governance of related project activity through controls in PMO, Project/Solution Development Lifecycle, Change Management, and Procurement processes.
Manages a documented, mutually understood current-state of the assigned area’s business, application and infrastructure architecture and develops a transition plan to target-state architecture(s).
Identifies leverage (including reuse) opportunities by using building blocks and acts a liaison between the functional groups to ensure that the leverage opportunities are realized. Supports evaluation and selection of new technologies.
Provides value-driven thought leadership in new trends like Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation etc.
Able to travel 25%
Definition and implementation of Business, Application, Data and Integration Architectures for business functions in Order to Cash with Variant Configuration Management.
Able to properly evaluate and interpret cross-functional integration and architecture requirements.
Lead Proof of Concepts for new processes or technologies and set roadmap to progress to a pilot and/or production deployment.
Deep expertise in one or more specialties with broad knowledge across a wide spectrum of industry technologies.
Detailed knowledge of the following:
IT industry best practices as well as technical trends and patterns for potential business requirements
Enterprise-level project management capability with significant knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
Enterprise architectural frameworks/methodologies like TOGAF including developing architecture principles/standards, and architecture modeling tools
Understanding of how to link business processes to enterprise strategy
Good working knowledge of the following:
Defining success measures and track progress
IT change management process
Supporting opportunity and business case development, business process re-engineering, organizational change management, transition planning, system development lifecycles, program/project management and fielding of business applications in a large-scale enterprise with complex organizational and IT structures
Techniques to undertake the detailed definition of the architecture including strategies, as-is assessments, program assessments, sustainability analysis, targets, roadmaps and briefings, and defining measures of success
Working with technology vendors and offshore development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions
Previous experience with ERP, and other large system deployment knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualifications (if applicable include physical requirements to comply with ADA)
Bachelor’s Degree plus 8 years of experience OR Master Degree plus 5 years of experience inIT ERP project delivery functions. Cross functional understanding of ERP business processes is key for this role to be effective. Experience in architecting, designing or implementing ofbusiness functions Architectures and Applications.
• 5+ Experience in delivery of SAP Order to Cash implementation projects with integration to Finance and Materials Management modules.
• 3+ years working experience with Variant Configuration and its adoption throughout the value chain.
• 2+ Experience developing 3-5-year vision roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state. Experience in influencing and driving alignment on the strategy with key business and IT stakeholders.
• Understanding of Service & Subscription Sales management.
• Lead Proof of Concepts for new processes or technologies and set roadmap to progress to a pilot and/or production deployment.
• Depth in Business process modeling and relevant experience across all phases, from conceptualization to deployment.
• Maps the systems and interfaces used to manage solutions, analyze current state and conceive desired future state, and conceive projects needed to close the gap between current state and future goals.
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks like TOGAF preferred.
• Experience in cloud solutions and web-based Integration with ERP.
• Exposure to Suite on HANA, S4 Experience, preferred.
• Publications in the domain knowledge preferred.
• Experience information security architecture, application security.
• Establishing work place productivity - Microsoft Office, Office 365
• Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of Supply Chain best practices
• Solution-oriented attitude.
• Creativity and Analytical aptitude.
• Automotive and Manufacturing Industry domain knowledge preferred.
Already a member? Sign In