IT Cyber Security Analyst
London, United Kingdom | TIAA
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, listed equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Sr Info Security Gov & Risk Specialist
Identifies, analyzes, and reports threats or hidden events within the enterprise network, by using defensive measures and information collected from a variety of sources, to protect data, information systems, and networks.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Examining and analyzing network traffic, related applications and operating systems to identify potential threats, anomalous or malicious activities to network resources; validating Intrusion Detection System (IDS) alerts.
- Conducting research and analysis of various source data sets (e.g. warnings, indications) as well as identified malicious activities, to analyze causes and detect weaknesses exploited, exploitation methods, and the effects on IT systems and information.
- Testing Information Assurance safeguards and employing Computer Network Defense tools and approved Defense-in-Depth practices to protect networks.
- Providing reports and documents regarding network security incidents details and outcome; assisting in troubleshooting problems and recommending vulnerability corrections.
- 3 Years Required; 5 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Already a member? Sign In