IT - Lead Software Engineer
Minneapolis, MN, USA | Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
This is an Optum enterprise initiative to implement a single robust solution to automatically and dynamically route prioritized work while effectively aligning inventory to the right resource based on skill (skills-based routing). Solution will also provide E2E inventory lifecycle and productivity reporting.
IDEAL BACKGROUND: ServiceNow Architect that will contribute to the structure and implementation of the solution and takes overall ownership of the quality of the technical solution delivered to the customer on the ServiceNow platform. Someone with deep knowledge of the CSM module who will serve as the primary technical point of contact for the project to define technical solutions. Hands on development experience building custom application on ServiceNow platform is a must.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: Large scale Solution Architecture experience; ServiceNow CSM Technical SME; Agile delivery.
· ** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Experience designing scalable solution when not all requirements are known upfront.
· ** Cannot provide sponsorship upon conversion.
· Responsible for ServiceNow platform architectural configuration and design level details that align to implementation best practices
· Understand & solution business requirements; translate complexities to project stakeholders
· Provides consultative technical leadership to the development and platform teams
· Collaborate with program team, product team and scrum teams and participate in various backlog refinement sessions and Scrum ceremonies
· Collaborate and partner with ServiceNow Architect and Enterprise Architects
· Create and maintain a detailed view of the architecture
· Support development efforts as needed
· Advanced experience in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions (PaaS, Saas platforms)
· Advanced experience and in depth ServiceNow knowledge including integration with leading technologies
· 8 years of IT experience on web-based products (5 years in ServiceNow - including lead development in one or more custom applications)
· 5 years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
· 4 years of experience with Agile with an objected oriented programming language (i.e. Java or .NET)
· Bachelors degree
Already a member? Sign In