IT Transformation - Agile Delivery Consultant (CON)
London, United Kingdom | PA Consulting
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:102 people have viewed this job
An exciting new Project manager position has opened within our IT Transformation business to work on projects focussing on Agile values and principles.
This role is ideal for an ambitious consultant who has a passion for working with clients to deliver high value outcomes from complex IT-enabled change projects, and enjoys working in a fast paced environment across a range of clients and sectors.
We are seeking to grow our team with talented individuals who will have the potential to become the future leaders of IT transformation and delivery. We want people who have a successful track record of working within complex project environments and have a broad skill set in different project delivery models including Agile (Scrum) and other iterative approaches. If you have a passion for delivering and a desire to be at the forefront of new ideas you should look to apply.
• You will tackle engaging and innovative projects working with talented clients and PA teams.
• You will provide technical leadership and coaching within Agile principles and will be able to coach development teams on appropriate frameworks and the application of Agile (Scrum or other methods as required)
• You can expect to perform roles across the whole development lifecycle for clients with the ability to ‘get stuck in’ where and whenever necessary to get the project delivered.
• You will be able to bring together your cross-functional skills and strengths in business analysis, problem solving and team coaching to constantly search for improvements
• You will have the ability to shape and deliver projects and programmes to individual client needs rather than providing ‘off the shelf’ solutions
• You will be given support to progress your career whilst taking increasing responsibility in business transformation or IT Delivery project roles.
What we’re looking for
Though not expected to have performed all roles, candidates will be expected to have knowledge and hands-on experience of roles across all phases of the project lifecycle, from initiation and requirements gathering through to implementation
•Agile ScrumMaster or equivalent role supporting an Agile development team
•Business analysis and requirements gathering
•Project lifecycle manager
•Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels in an organisation.
•The ability to use different project methodologies (e.g. Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, RUP), processes, techniques and issues
•Ability to deliver creative solutions based on specific client requirements
•Experience of resolving cross-function issues, to support and respond to queries from other functions such as BAs, PMs, testers, client representatives, security policy
Based from our head office in London you should expect to travel and work on client sites.
Education Required: Honours Degree