Japan - Digital & Data Director
Tokyo, Japan | Digitas Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Operations / Production
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
Position: Director - Digital & Data
Leading: Japan portfolio of clients including: Visa, ABI, GSK, Disney, Daimler.
Reporting to: Head of Media
The Director of Digital & Data role is a key appointment for Publicis Groupe Japan, leading digital and data capabilities across a portfolio of international and domestic brands.
At Publicis Groupe we believe in driving profitable growth and creating value for our clients in today’s hyper competitive business landscape. Publicis Groupe is built with our client’s interest at the centre. You will play a key role in delivering this ambition through client business transformation enabled by technology, data and digital. You work closely with the Client Business and Digital leads across the organisation to successfully deliver digital excellence.
3. Roles and responsibilities:
We see the Director of Digital & Data as a pivotal role, working with top-tier client teams in our media agencies (Beacon, Starcom, Zenith) key specialist capabilities in CRM/Data, Analytics, Social and with external partners to deliver innovative and disruptive digital solutions that meet business outcomes. This role will work closely with the Media team and Publicis Groupe practice leads to deliver digital excellence and architect bespoke digital, data and tech solutions for clients.
· You will lead and challenge clients digital thought leadership by developing digital roadmaps and workshops for business transformation. You will stay engaged across priority campaign briefs and annual planning, working closely with Publicis Groupe client leads to deliver best in class digital work.
· You will be tasked to develop strong strategic partnerships that deliver value, innovation & revenue. We believe that partners such as Google, Facebook, Salesforce, AOL/Yahoo, Amazon, Adobe, Line, CCI (local partner) are key enablers to digital transformation
· You will work closely, directing Publicis Groupe specialist capabilities (including CRM/Data, Analytics and Social), strengthening existing products and developing new solutions and revenue streams to futureproof our business. These solutions will support ongoing client initiatives and deliver on digital growth and investment targets.
· You will also play a leadership role in winning new business for Publicis Groupe, working closely with the executive team and strategy, planning and investment leads.
· You will engage in industry events and news (thought leadership segments) to raise the external profile of the Publicis Groupe brands.
4. Specific Skills/Experience:
In addition to being a proven digital leader, the candidate should have experience working within, or servicing digital, tech or data led businesses.
Digital performance and commerce experience are valuable since our clients are eager to explore the world of data led descions and are looking for our expertise and direction to lead in this space. Understanding of the Japanese media environment, programmatic buying platforms (DSP, SSP etc.), digital measurement methodologies (attribution modelling, Marketing Mix Modelling etc.) and Data Management Platforms would be valuable.
Technology forms the backbone of precision marketing and it is important that you are enthusiastic about this space since we are constantly exploring programmatic, measurement, search bid management, mobile, video & data management technologies.
You are an enterprising person that is not afraid of making bold, calculated decisions, thinking outside the box and voicing your opinion. Best in class digital work, partner relations and financial acumen will be some of your key KPIs. You are willing to get your hands dirty and ensure key project deliverables are effectively managed and completed in a timely manner.
anyone with the right skillset and mindset
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: full-time (can be discussed depending on the candidates)
INTERVIEW PROCESS: about 3 weeks to 1 month from initial phone screening to offer stage
Already a member? Sign In