Jr. Chief of Staff
San Francisco, CA, USA | Linqia
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:77 people have viewed this job
Linqia combines the science and accountability of online media with award-winning service to deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel.
The Linqia platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
At Linqia, we value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
Founded in 2012, Linqia works with over 300 leading national brands including Kimberly-Clark, McDonald’s, Nestle, Unilever, and Walmart. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Bentonville.
We're looking for an experienced Jr. Chief of Staff who is highly organized, gets the details right, and is able to anticipate what needs to be done. In this position, you'll support Linqia’s CEO and COO in calendar management and execution of company-wide initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely and cross-functionally with the executive team to curate company culture within the context of how an organization runs. The ideal person is creative, a self-starter, and one who can shift gears between independent work and collaboration.
- Maintain executives' calendars, scheduling internal and external meetings, confirming meeting space and attendees
- Create company pitch decks for monthly all-hands, sales-kickoffs and etc.
- Curate company culture through team event planning and logistics coordination
- Arrange travel, expense reports, and monthly supply ordering.
- Order food for lunchtime meetings and team events
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Business Operations Manager, or People Operations Manager
- Experience in communicating and interacting with executive-level personnel
- Strong skill with Google Suite of products, Keynote, and Google Docs
- Experience working at a start-up or rapidly growing company
- Experience managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgment and diplomacy
- Experience scheduling, planning, calendaring
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude
- Able to adapt to change and thrive with minimal direction
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer — we actively seek and value diversity on our team. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
Already a member? Sign In