Key Account Manager Office & Industry, H&E
Madrid, Spain | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Job Description:67 people have viewed this job
- Puesto: Key Account Manager
- Manager: Jesús Uría
- Grupo de convenio: 5
- Grado corporativo: H16 (abierto a posibles ajustes en función del perfil final)
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager for Office & Industry to join our O&I S&S team in Madrid.
As a Key Account Manager for Office & Industry you’ll be responsible for building and fostering relationships with large office and industry end-user accounts to maximize sales and profitability.
You understand the next-generation users’ wishes and translate them into impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market.
What you’ll do
- You’ll lead the consultative sales efforts in the end-user, demonstrating business benefits
- You’ll specify Signify solutions and Interact architectures and agrees business model(s), e.g., Light-as-a-Service
- You’ll develop the regional/global framework agreement with the support of relevant functions
- You’ll develop and drive execution of the account activities to achieve the sales goals
- You’ll proactively drive global opportunity pipeline management
- You’ll be accountable for the customer - results (sales, IGM%) and customer relationship (NPS)
- You’ll ensure local proposals in-line with overall account approach (e.g., architectures, pricing, terms, and conditions) .
- You have at least five years of proven track record in key account management in a B2B market in selling Systems and Services
- You understand complex sales cycles at a strategic level
- You have a master’s degree in technology/Sciences, Business Management, or a related discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You are strong in engaging with C-level end users
- You have confirmed success tailoring value propositions to meet specific customer needs
- You can analyze financial sales results and trends and translate them into solution
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Already a member? Sign In