Lead Business Analyst
Pune, India | Eaton Corporation
Industry:Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
This position is a part of a team of analysts that supports Electrical Sector – Americas. Its primary responsibility is to identify opportunities for advance analytics, come up with solutions using statistical tools & techniques and lead these projects end to end. This position is also to provide statistical functional expertise to the Company business operations in the reporting and analysis of data related to sales and customers.
To drive the development and deployment of advanced sales analytics to discover growth opportunities, leads engagement with enterprise IT for systems deployment and enables fast tracking of analytics deployment that contribute to revenue growth for Electrical and Industrial Sectors.
The incumbent will support developing intelligent reports and dashboards to provide key information and fact based analysis for decision making to the Business leadership teams, Sales, Product and Business Division management
Your essential responsibilities
· Lead / Co-lead analytical projects from conceptualization to execution and partner with the business in implementation of the analysis for driving incremental sales and profits.
· Identify and discover opportunities for utilizing advance analytics methods and support in developing the competencies in the analytical team problem identification and problem solving using advance analytics/ statistics
· Develop and provide support for business managers in the creation of customized reports, statistical analysis of sales data, competitive information, interpretation of standardized metrics, and the analysis of market segments.
· Anticipate business needs and serve up opportunities that will significantly improve top line growth, margin expansion, and bottom line improvement.
· Create visibility of transactional data in appropriate forms to facilitate strategic initiatives.Data includes sales, cost, rebate, price, market share; competition benchmarks etc. and may be extracted from multiple ERP systems and/or data warehouse (OBIEE, SAP, Vista, etc.).
· Manage project and operations request responsibilities and establish relationships various stakeholders.
· Optimize standard reports and analyze ad-hoc report for their criticality and urgency and drive value based analytics approach within the team
If you are
· Post graduate in business, finance or mathematics /statistics required.
· 6-8 years of experience – manufacturing industry exposure preferred.
· Statistical and Mathematical Organizationeling knowledge
· Expertise in Statistical languages tools – R, OAA, BDD and SPSS / SAS Hands on experience on some of the below statistical methods would be preferred
· Forecasting Organizationels
· Multiple Regression
· Trend Analysis
· Factor Analysis
· Cluster Analysis
· Data Mining approaches
· Strong analytical skills
· Structured approach to Problem solving
· Business proficiency in the following areas is required
·Strong business acumen
·Understanding of costing concepts and terminology
·Ability to manage a large amount of transactional data and determine trends up to part number level with win-loss analysis using statistical and analytical tools.
· Good organizational and time management skills, strong analytical skills and the inter-personal skills to interact with all levels of management.
· Highly motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Technical proficiency in following areas is required
Alrdeady a member? Sign In