Lead Director Medicare Cross-Sell /Conversion Strategic Programs
Austin, TX, USA | CVS Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
It’s important to note, this position IS NOT a sales role. This position is focused on strategy.
We are looking for a healthcare growth strategy executive specializing in moving ideas to implementation. As the Lead Director Cross-Sell/Conversion Strategic Programs, your goal is to build out, get buy-in, and deliver a multiyear roadmap to scale our Medicare cross-sell/conversion program that will become our direct-to-consumer enrollment channels growth engine. You will need to simultaneously provide topline enrollment growth (i.e., total enrollment and increased conversion rates) and margin expansion (i.e., Dual Special Needs Plan enrollments and lower our current cost per sales). This is one of CVS Health’s top strategic initiatives and is considered a high-visibility role, where if you are successful, this could be a true catalyst to one’s career.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
• Quantify and expand Top-Of-Funnel cross-sell opportunities.
• Building the blueprint for a year-round sales program.
• Driving cross-sell opportunities through our non-commissionable direct-to-consumer sales channels.
• Design, build, & launch new sale programs to increase addressable market, conversion rates, and enrollments
• Create a cross-sell playbook for internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with finance to determine cost per conversion and business cases.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 7+ years of recent and related healthcare growth or sales strategy experience.
• Experience implementing large scale continuous quality improvement healthcare initiatives.
• Experience leading collaboration projects with internal and external stakeholders to improve member experience, health of populations, and reduce healthcare costs.
• 4 years of concurrent internal or external consulting, big tech, or strategy experience
• 2 years of concurrent government sponsored health insurance experience
• 2 years of concurrent complex system, process, or data implementation experience
Bachelor’s degree or 11 years of equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Already a member? Sign In