Lead Radar Engineer – Aero Commercial Navigation Systems
Phoenix, AZ, USA | Honeywell
Industry:Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
We are looking for a creative individual who can apply their radar expertise to advancing Honeywell’s world-class weather radar aerospace technologies and products.Join a multi-disciplinary team that develops and deploys advanced radar technologies to provide solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.You will be an integral key part of advancing Honeywell’s weather radar technologies and products and defining the direction of technology and product evolution.You will use your radar expertise to evaluate and develop new technologies to apply to airborne radar systems used worldwide.You will work across disciplines within the Honeywell Aerospace business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
• Apply weather/meteorology radar expertise, knowledge, tools, and principals to develop
• Work closely with hardware, software and systems experts.
• Leverage technology across adjacent markets
• Systems architect responsible for System Design & Development, Integration and Signal Processing Algorithms of Radar systems.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or Science
• 5+ years of experience in weather radar digital signal processing
• Masters’ Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Experience in aviation weather hazards
• Academic background or extensive experience in Radar Theory, Design and Applications
• Extensive experience in Digital Signal Processing Design
• Extensive knowledge of Avionics Sensors
• Advanced knowledge of systems development lifecycle
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Leading diverse and global team
• Expert with systems, including integration of hardware and software
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
• Multi-tasking ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
• Making autonomous decisions
• Significant engineering experience
Already a member? Sign In