Get started on your application!
Lead Verification Design Engineer
Hyderabad, India | AMD
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Job Description:102 people have viewed this job
- Lead a DV team of ~6-7 members.
- Responsible for Front-End design verification.
- Responsible for DTP creation.
- Work in collaboration with Design/RTL Engineers.
- Experience in complex ASIC Design.
- Experience in development of TB components in UVM/SV & C++.
- Direct experience in SOC or Audio verification is plus.
- Experience in assertion based verification.
- Experience in Functional and Code coverage.
- Should have proficiency in flow development and scripting.
- Experience in FPGA DV is a plus.
- Expertise in Perl and Tcl is a plus.
- Should be able to work closely with RTL Designers.
- Must have good communication & Analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of chip bus interfaces such as AXI and various standard peripherals & interfaces such as APB, AHB is a plus.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability and desire to foster a team environment.
- Masters in VLSI/ECE/EE with relevant course work and project background with 7+ years of experience, or Bachelors with 9+ years of experience
Already a member? Sign In