Leadership Partner, Data & Analytics
Egham, United Kingdom | Gartner Consulting
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:92 people have viewed this job
The Leadership Partner manages approximately 25 - 30 client relationships and supports account planning in collaboration with Leadership Client Managers, and the respective Gartner Account Executive. These three individuals collectively have responsibility for each assigned account. The Leadership Partner participates in all phases of the client lifecycle: Pre-sale, On-boarding, Relationship Management, Full Delivery, Review and Renew. Success is defined by a smooth hand-off from the sales team, consistent member engagement, creation of complete member profiles, accurate identification of the member's agenda, development of an engagement plan, successful quarterly member satisfaction reviews and preparation/delivery of value added on-site engagements and member meetings.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall EITL strategy and EITL product deliverables.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with various internal groups to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables for clients (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc.
- Direct and facilitate bi-annual member peer group meetings on topics of relevance to the community.
- Deliver bimonthly webinars to community members on topics of relevance; including both analysts and peer experts
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Represent Gartner/EUP/Enterprise IT Leaders publicly as a respected content expert
- Participate in presentations, panels and workshops
- Participate in relevant research communities to keep topic area knowledge current and share client experiences with analysts
- Facilitate member interaction and collaboration through the EITL community portal and assisted member connections
- Facilitate and participate in local events and round tables.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
- Provides advisory guidance to CDO s with regard to enterprise-wide data and information strategy, governance, control, policy development, and data optimization
- Extends CDO insight into risk, compliance, policy management, and business insight to data
Data Science Focus
- Broad and deep understanding of core Data Science precepts, such as: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Conceptual Modeling, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, and Hypothesis Testing
- Ability to provide insight into Data Monetization/Infonomics, Data Management/Governance, Customer Insights/Customer Intelligence Information Management Focus
- Leadership perspective in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Master Data Management approach in key industry verticals.
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a 10+ years experience working in a senior IT management role for 5+ years or with 5+ years in other IT area (e.g. Consulting, IT Supplier, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of Sr. IT leadership
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience working with Senior IT management
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership experience
- Demonstrated sales and / or business development experience focused on Sr. IT management
- Strong time and project management skills
Already a member? Sign In