Leads Director - Remote
Madison, NJ, USA | Realogy
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Leads Director plays a key role in developing the standard in relocation, referral programs, and real estate experiences through careful real estate agent team selection, coaching and accountability forColdwell Banker Realty, named the nation’s No. 1 residential real estate brokerage for the past 23 years by REAL Trends 500.
The Leads Director will be the local presence representing Coldwell Banker Realty to real estate agents who have opted-in to receive high-quality leads from Realogy Leads Group including, but not limited to, third party relocation companies, lender and referral programs and other residential real estate brokerages.
- Responsible for the selection, coaching and accountability of CB Realty agents to drive conversion and service success.
- Drive awareness across multiple Realogy Leads Group service offerings to new and existing customers to drive high-quality leads to the company.
- Effectively communicate, promote and execute initiatives for Realogy Leads Group and CB Realty internally and externally.
- Provide virtual agent development and support through various technology platforms including video conferencing and video content creation.
- Partner with Local Operating Company leadership to achieve goals for the Realogy Leads Group and CB Realty.
- Work closely with Director of Network Success, Local Operating Company Senior Leadership and Operations Directors to establish and execute strategies for successful achievement of agent goals and key performance metrics for Realogy Leads Group and CB Realty.
- Work closely with Director of Network Success and Operations Managers to assess and analyze key metric performance.
- Work closely with Program Education Manager to develop customized agent education to complement existing certification tracks.
- Work closely with Performance Coaching Manager to review coaching results.
- Proactively onboard and exit agents based on overall performance.
- Represent Realogy Leads Group and CB Realty to corporations and other sources of business including relocation companies, corporate client-specific events and group move presentations.
- Represent Realogy Leads Group and CB Realty at local branch office and regional meetings, noting that more and more these meetings are virtual
- Effectively communicate any issues brought to your attention to the appropriate Operations Manager for escalation and resolution.
- Effectively educate CB Realty agents on specific use of proprietary CRM, digital lead delivery and referral management technology.
- Responsible for analyzing performance data reports on a weekly basis against key metrics performance goals.
- Excellent platform and classroom-style public speaking experience is required.
- Proven experience with effective lead conversion.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong command of virtual communication methods including video conferencing and video content creation.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective skills in developing and coaching agents remotely.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic, high volume environment.
- Business development and sales skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Proven ability to present concepts, data analysis and project plans and execute accordingly.
- Strong commitment to business ethics.
- Current local real estate license or willing to obtain one within 9 months of start date.
Ability to travel as noted below:
- Travel for group move presentations.
- Travel to industry conferences.
- Local and Regional travel as needed dependent on coverage area.
- Overnight travel: 0 – 10%.
- Minimum Education:College degree preferred
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully supportH.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Colorado Applicants Only
The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $85k to $95k.
This position is eligible for incentive compensation in the form of a bonus.
Already a member? Sign In