Local Marketing Manager - Consumer Bank
Columbus, OH, USA | J.P. Morgan
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
• Partnership, communication and alignment with regional leadership team to help build local marketing plans to support market-level growth in identified S2 growth markets.
• Scale localization through Marketing Resources Site strategy and development, toolkits and budget optimization.
• Consider national sponsorship opportunities in Tier 1 and Tier 2 markets that can be activated in branches.
• Coordinate plans with One Chase Partners to develop local marketing programs to maximize growth and community obsession.
• Create Market-level calendars and plans for assigned Sales Divisions for visibility into local marketing activities, sponsorships and branch events events, with measurement and impacts for learning.
• Support market and branch level planning and execution for Local Marketing at scale; coach and refer sales partners to online resources and toolkits for self-service guidance and support.
• Work cross-functionally to help identify and plan for effective local marketing strategies, with a focus on activation in the branch network. Gather local marketing successes and best practices for new program development.
• Develop and nurture partnerships with colleagues of all levels and disciplines (from field focused to back office) in order to collaborate and plan to best to maximize marketing opportunities. (Partners such as Philanthropy, Government Relations, Media Relations, Chase Wealth Management, Small Business, Mortgage, etc.)
• Collaborate on events and sponsorship strategy and execution for assigned Divisions as needed, in partnership with CPC Events and Sports & Entertainment group, to leverage local opportunities.
• Core part of the Chase Chats team, delivering robust content and community ties.
•Juggle multiple projects and priorities.Environment is fast-paced and requires good listening skills and the ability to work collectively to create solutions in a dynamic environment.Sense of urgency and strong follow up skills are expected.
•Foster an environment of problem-solving, collaboration, creativity, support, coaching, consulting, and partnership.
Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of marketing, sales and/or product management experience.
Strong project management & communication skills; ability to prioritize for effective time management.
Agile; thrives in a fast-paced environment and can rapidly redirect according to business strategy demands.
Strong relationship development and negotiating skills and ability to work across multiple lines of business and make decisions in conjunction with other departments.
Ability to be a team player; a self-starter, generating work and partnerships, while working remotely and not physically alongside team or partners.
Proven capabilities to effectively manage change, influence without direct authority and operate with transparency and humility.
Understanding of consumer behavior and consumer financial services products; Financial Services experience preferred.
Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
30% travel required.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In