Managed Service Program Manager
Arlington, VA, USA | BAE Systems
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
Directs and manages technical activities related to implementation, transition, upgrades, testing, break fix, operations and maintenance. Server as an operational Customer Point of Contact and contact for governmentowned, external vendor solution elements for interoperability activities, communications, and escalations. Performs technical engineering requirements associated with procurement, sustainment, modification, and performance of specific systems or sub-systems; provides technical guidance, data analysis, reports, assist in the coordination of all technical activities to include system analysis and facilities with Government oversight for inherently Government activities that require a decision or that might obligate the Government.
Ensures any performance degradations not specifically and directly delivered services under this contract can be supported in the operational model with the greatest efficiency and least government staff activity. Ensures technology alignment to the strategy, roadmap, and technical architecture decsions of the government.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Must have experience managing projects from initiation to close out. PMP certified
1. Must have experience with project management software such as MS Project, Jiri, or other mainstream applications.
2. We do waterfall and agile methodologies, so the candidate must have experience with both.
3. Experience managing multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will interface with different government PM's to gather requirements, take direction, provide status, and other project management requirements.
4. Experience managing teams to set and meet project deadlines, track work progress, and input time.
5. Develop and maintain WBS's for each project.
Preferred Skills and Education
Experience MS Project Server.
Experience with various technologies such as CISCO networking, application development, virtualization, storage arrays, and wireless.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In