Managed Service Program Manager
Arlington, VA, USA | BAE Systems
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Maintains leadership ability to independently manage complex programs is required. Performs supervision and direction to ensure quality deliverables while managing investments, costs, scheduling, technical capabilities, strategy alignment, and resources. Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the TO.
Collaborates with the Government Chief Information Officer and Senior IT Staff, and performs work independently to ensure that Government organizational goals, program goals, IT performance objectives and service level objectives are met.
Contract work to manage a large 100+ personnel Task Order for managed services for a large DOJ customer. Project deliverables include Service Delivery, Helpdesk, Infrastructure sustainment, IT Security O&M/certification, and compliance, application development, and Program/Project Management.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Must have experience managing projects from initiation to close out. PMP certified
1. Must have experience with project management software such as MS Project, Jiri, or other mainstream applications.
2. We do waterfall and agile methodologies, so the candidate must have experience with both.
3. Experience managing multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will interface with different government PM's to gather requirements, take direction, provide status, and other project management requirements.
4. Experience managing teams to set and meet project deadlines, track work progress, and input time.
5. Develop and maintain WBS's for each project.
Preferred Skills and Education
Experience MS Project Server.
Experience with various technologies such as CISCO networking, application development, virtualization, storage arrays, and wireless.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In