Management Consulting- CFO Advisory- Supervisor
Dallas, TX, USA | RSM
Functions:Consulting - Accounting
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
As a Management Consulting Supervisor at RSM, you will work with businesses in diverse industries while supervising staff to deliver projects on time, on budget and in line with client expectations. Working on numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment — not just one small part – and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM’s Management Consulting Finance and Accounting Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to improve the overall effectiveness of the Finance function.
- Assist in the execution of projects to help optimize all elements of the finance organization including but not limited to: Finance Assessment, Business Process Improvement, Shared Services Implementation, Business Case Development, Post-Merger Integration, Finance Automation, Finance Transformation, Finance Technology Deployment
- Demonstrates fundamental understanding of Finance and Accounting function and the people, process, and technology that support the finance function
- Understand the fundamentals of and develop expertise in 2-3 financial business processes, including: Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Acquire to Retire, Forecasting and Planning
- Deliver high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor project progress, manage risk and ensure project teams and clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Actively involved in internal and external business development activities and networking
- Understand firm capabilities across lines of business to identify cross selling opportunities
- Assist in preparing engagement/project financials and able to interpret and convey impacts
- Identify industry focus and assist with industry research and targeting activities
- Oversee and drive individual projects to completion and identify opportunities & solutions to client challenges
- Assist in developing new products, solutions and deliverables for the rapidly changing Finance environment
- Foster the development of younger team members and staff through consistent feedback and peer coaching
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Technology from accredited university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a large organization, professional services firm or CPA firm
- ·Ability to demonstrate knowledge in advising Finance organizations on the above business processes
- Experience in at least one of the following focus areas:
- Finance Transformation
- Business Process Improvement
- Shared Services
- Finance Post Merger Integration
- Experience in the development of deliverables and reports
- Experience in managing projects from inception to completion
- Ability to travel > 50 % locally and internationally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
- Functional understanding of Financial systems
- Experience developing and delivering proposals
- Experience serving clients across multiple industries
- Industry or profession focused certification (Six Sigma / CPA a plus)
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing.If you are located in New York, pursuant to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the New York office.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Already a member? Sign In