Management Reporting and Allocations Technical Lead
Spring, TX, USA | HP Enterprise
Job Description:101 people have viewed this job
Relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
Exciting position to drive digital transformation and value added content to provide accurate and timely data to expedite business decisions. High visibility to FT and business senior managers.
- Leads cross functional projects teams to design and implementation of a system and process solutions.
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of complex issues and resolving them.
- Partner with internal customers, Liason to HP IT and external consultants to drive project requirements documentation, design decisions, development, testing, deployement to complex end-to-end solutions.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and research to generate and implement innovative new ideas that will be integral in driving future success for HP across the globe.
- Solves problems independently and articulates complex issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Identifies, implements, and leads process improvement.
- Mentors and trains lower level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert and in-depth understanding of financial systems and processes architect in several areas, in special management reporting and allocations.
- Familiarity to SAP-S4 data flows, Master Data, Profitability reports and PAPM is a plus.
- Superior oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders and management.
- Ability to coordinate and lead cross functional meetings and workshops, setting up agenda and driving towards closure and multi task as needed.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Superior understanding of accounting principals.
- Project management skills for running large, highly complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
- Strong understanding of HP's businesses and priorities.
- Ability to determine impact of process implementations to the larger business.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Already a member? Sign In