Manager, Change COE
Bangalore, India | Standard Chartered
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:111 people have viewed this job
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit.It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• To deliver Changes/Projects related to Capital Management, Regulatory Reporting areas (including changes to Basel II / III Capital reporting)
• Business analysis, Impact analysis, system analysis, are done to a high standard ondefined changes/projects
• Deep understanding of the Capital reporting related business domains and banking products
• Prepare Business Requirement Document, Business Test Strategy/Test Cases, Project Plan, Test Results Summary
• Perform User Acceptance Testing and project management related activities on a day-to-day basis working within teams to execute Changes/Projects in a timely and accurate manner
• Should deliver the expected change outcome for regulatory/management reporting
• Work with different stakeholders as part of end-to-end Change management, including banking product teams, country finance teams, product management team and technology team, whosupport the change implementation
• Managing the team and exercising the human resource skills and techniques necessary to attract, retain and develop key finance professionals in these roles.
• Ensure that the team is highly motivated and delivers high quality results
• Effectively manage stakeholders across business functions and domains
• Co-ordinate with all business and technological stakeholders in understanding and managing change
• Develop strong domain content in banking products to effectively manage change to Capital Reporting Service
• Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
• Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies; and
• Periodic review key controls and ensure compliance with operational risk policy framework
Preferred Skills and experience:
Candidate should have experience/knowledge on the below:
• Software Development Lifecycle
• Requirement Document Creation
• Business Impact Assessment Skills
• Stakeholder Management
• Business Data Management
• User Acceptance Testing
• Data Profiling (analytical)
• BASEL II/III guidelines
• Reporting (LE, LR, Pillar I, Pillar II, Pillar3)
• Basic SQL skills (add-on)
• Good communication and Presentation skills
• MBA(Finance), ICWA, CA, MBA (Banking) from an institute of Repute.
Experience: 7-12 Years
Already a member? Sign In