Manager (Digital Content Strategy & Tools)
Spring, TX, USA | HP Enterprise
Job Description:111 people have viewed this job
As part of the Global Omnichannel Partner Digital Business Development team, you will be responsible for leading a team of digital content specialists tasked with improving the quality and accessibility of digital content for our channel partners. This includes setting standards for etail content in alignment with Worldwide Marketing, working with Digital Content Operations to innovate processes for content delivery and auditing partner websites to monitor execution. This team provides the tools at a worldwide level to aid the Digital Business Development teams working directly with partners and ultimately maximize HP’s indirect online sales.
This role will report to the Global Director of Partner Digital Business Development.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- The main objectives of this team are to measure and improve the shopping experience for HP products on channel partners’ websites. Key metrics include maximizing HP’s share of the digital shelf, improving organic search results for HP products, and improving sales conversion on the product detail page.
- The job scope includes working closely with and influencing multiple stakeholders, including Worldwide Marketing, Marketing Services, Digital Content Operations, other internal HP teams as well as external vendors.
- Define, ideate, prototype and develop content standards for product detail page content, including title, images, key selling points and page layout, based on insights from customer panels and A/B tests. Influence World Wide Marketing teams to execute these standards, with an eye to maximizing HP sales conversion.
- Improve market & partner access to high quality etail content through innovative deployment methods in collaboration with Digital Content Operations.
- Maintain & evolve worldwide partner website audit, defining detailed scrape criteria and leading vendor engagement. Lead operational and QC (Quality Control) processes required to leverage this audit for Amplify Online partner compensation purposes.
- Develop capabilities for A/B content testing with partners around the world. Execute regular tests to inform content standards and quantify team’s impact.
- Expand partner access to syndicated HP product reviews, in collaboration with HP Store and Digital Business Development teams.
- Constantly seek new opportunities for ecommerce tools to improve the customer journey on partner websites and increase sales conversion.
- Work closely with Digital Business Developers to define, ideate, prototype and develop new tools to improve internal processes.
- Stays current on latest ecommerce/technology trends with an eye for how they could impact business needs
- Customer experience driven. Willing to go the extra mile to understand customer needs, deliver meaningful messaging and positioning to all HP products.
- Team player that is detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and execute plans with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional environment
- Outstanding project management skills. Able to go from innovative ideas to detailed execution while always meeting deadlines across multiple projects at once.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels in HP and with external vendors from individual contributor through senior executives.
- Desire to fast prototype ideas and change course accordingly to customer and market needs.
Education and Experience Required:
- Savvy digital professional with minimum 5 years of experience driving results across e-commerce and digital strategies.
- Understanding of the digital product development lifecycle and prototyping tools.
- University or bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or Information Technology; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Typically, 12+ years of progressive professional experience with a combination of e-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and/or Category management experience
- Prefer hands-on experience driving digital strategies with channel partners
- Knowledge of some of the following HP products and categories nice to have: Printing category (Printers, Ink / Toner), Laptops and PCs.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, executive level presentation). Mastery in English is a must.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your 1st day of employment.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Already a member? Sign In