Manager, Patient Innovation Center (Patient Insights) - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | Parexel
Industry:Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
The Patient Innovation Center (PIC) Manager is a unique role at Parexel.In this role, s/he/they will have the opportunity to innovate and take the impossible and make it possible to improve the patient and caregiver clinical trial experiences and their outcomes. To accomplish this, the Manager, PIC will be responsible for market research and the development of patient surveys/questionnaires, lead patient focus groups and contribute to the growth and development of the Patient Insights service.
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative surveys to gain an accurate and deep understanding of the patient
- Experience conducting patient centric surveys, focus groups, etc.
- A strong background in survey methodologies
- Skilled at the interpretation and presentation of data from a variety of sources
- Must have broad market research experience and understanding of different methodologies and approaches and how those relate to both patient and client needs
- Experience using web based, social listening platforms
- Manage end to end program delivery of patient insights programs including development of strategy, budget and project leadership activities
- Act as point person for client interactions, which may involve weekly touchpoints for less regular interactions
- Must bring strong analytical, communication, and visual design skills in creating reports and presenting results to clients and stakeholders
- Proactively support client research needs and goals, contribute innovative ideas and relevant solutions that exceed client expectations
- Lead both large-scale and quick turn-turn projects through collaboration with colleagues
Knowledge and Experience:
- Have a sound knowledge of patient centricity in a relevant clinical research role at sponsor/CRO e.g., project leadership, sales, patient recruitment.
- Experience in project management, with excellent customer facing communication skills.
- 4 - 6+ years in survey methodology experience (developing both qualitative and quantitative surveys and leading focus group discussions)
- Ability to apply good judgment and lead problem solving within the team
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharma or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Already a member? Sign In