Manager, Product Cyber Security
Mentor, OH, USA | STERIS plc
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Manager, Product Cyber Security leads the global Healthcare Digital Solution product security effort encompassing full product lifecycle cyber security as well as supporting other areas of the business in the sales and securing of STERIS’s Healthcare Digital Solutions and the identification of and responses to actual and potential cyber security threats to STERIS’s Healthcare Digital Solutions and services. Working closely with peers in Digital Consultancy and Solution Development, this role is accountable for planning and delivering appropriate security measures into the Healthcare Digital Solutions portfolio. Working closely with peers in Service Delivery Management, and corporate IT, this role is accountable for the monitoring of actual and potential threats to the deployed solutions as well as defining and executing suitable response plans.
• Define and implement the appropriate Security Standards and Certifications that the differing solutions and services will adhere to.
• Collaborate with software engineering teams to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web, desktop and mobile applications built on industry leading technologies.
• Support the Sales and Commercial teams with the Security specific responses needed for RFP responses and Customer technical meetings.
• Instill a security first mindset through coaching and mentorship. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement throughout the team.
• Support the technical leadership of STERIS Healthcare with Cyber Security strategy and be an representative for IPT on STERIS Cybersecurity Committee.
• Support the Sales and Commercial teams with the Security specific responses needed for RFP responses and Customer meetings.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Relevant higher education and/or professional technical security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, Security / Network +, CCSP, SSCP, CSX-P, CISM, CISA) desirable
• Information security qualifications tailored to the healthcare industry (e.g.HCISPP) desirable
• Relevant Data Protection / Privacy Management qualification desirable
• Penetration testing qualifications desirable
• 10 Years IT security work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments
• At least 5 years of experience with managing product security in an “as a service” environment and working with a broad range of diverse and complicated solutions.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Already a member? Sign In