Hong Kong, China | Jones Lang LaSalle
Job Description:74 people have viewed this job
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
Based in Hong Kong, the candidate will be primarily responsible for providing all aspects of property valuation services in Hong Kong. You will utilize your surveying expertise in carrying out valuation assignments and executing client projects independently.
What this job involves:
•Perform property research and valuation analysis
•Collect and analyse relevant property data to identify real estate market trends
• Carry out site inspections and preparing valuation reports
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
• Degree Holder or above in Real Estate, Surveying, Economics or business related disciplines
• Professional qualification in general practice surveying preferred, gained abroad or from a recognized professional body e.g. HKIS / RICS
• Minimum 5 year’s practical experience in valuation, real estate consultancy or agency
• High initiative with good team work and good communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an
• Candidates with less experience can be considered as Valuer
Already a member? Sign In