Managing Director, Pharmacy | Health Solutions
Boston, MA, USA | FTI Consulting
Job Description:97 people have viewed this job
About the Role
We provide innovative solutions that optimize performance in the short term and prepare for future strategic, operational, financial and legal challenges unique to our healthcare and life sciences clients.
We are looking for an experienced pharmacy leader with a rich operational background, focused on hospitals/hospital systems, specialty and 340B pharmacy. An experienced leader with demonstrated operational and strategic capability and experience.
What You'll Do
- Utilize vast operational knowledge to identify and implement solutions for Health Solution’s clients.
- Work onsite with our various operational specialists, and supports them by gathering and analyzing purchase order, prescription drug utilization and all other relevant data.
- Provide project management and client management expertise as needed.
- Use expertise to extract pertinent data for initiative based analysis.
- Analyze data specific to clinical products for potential savings opportunities.
- Compile data along with information gathered from key interviews to formulate an assessment document.
How You'll Grow
- Lead a team of Consultants to build a targeted Pharmacy process improvement service.
- Build and cultivate client relationships while expanding the FTI Healthcare client portfolio.
- Assist in and in some cases lead efforts to generate revenue and originate new client relationships.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant pharmacy experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated abilities in developing strong relationships with physicians, clinicians, executives and vendors to facilitate and enhance best business practices related to strategic sourcing and clinical utilization, leading to extensive year over year non-labor supply chain expense reductions.
- Prior consulting experience in a nationally recognized professional services firm preferred.
- Specialty Pharmacy Strategy experience
- Managerial experience in healthcare field. Preferably at the Senior Director level.
- Hands on experience in implementation of organizational process change in an acute care provider environment.
- Strong work experience as demonstrated through employment tenures and advancement history.
- PharmD, Clinical Laboratory Scientist, and Master’s degree, MHA or MBA.
- Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement certification.
- Prior consulting experience in a nationally recognized professional services firm.
- Retail pharmacy a plus. *
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
Already a member? Sign In